- INN International Conference/Workshop on "Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine"
INN International Conference/Workshop on “Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine”
2-3 May, 2017
INN, Materials and Energy Research Center (MERC), Imam Khomeini Blvd., Meshkindasht, Alborz, Postal code: 31787-316, I.R. Iran
April 23, 2017
|Deadline for Extended Abstract Submission|
“The ability to design and control the structure of an object at all length scales from the atom up to macro scale” is a recognized definition of nanotechnology, which the chemical and physical characteristics of materials at nanoscale fade the boundaries between physics, chemistry and biology. Nanotechnology with a considerable influence on now and future medical science and technology seems to have a vital role in biomedical priority research areas and applications, such as drug delivery, target-specific drug therapy, gene therapy, molecular imaging, biomarkers, biosensors, early diagnosis of pathologies, and so on. Hence, in the path of the INN mission for providing learning tours, improving the transfer of knowledge and experience among the academic researchers, scientists, industrialists and policy makers, and training of qualified human resources of the OIC member states, INN is offering a two-day international conference/workshop. The 2017 “Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine” conference/workshop is one of conference/workshop series related to nanotechnology will be held by the Inter-Islamic on nanotechnology network (INN) on 2-3 May 2017 at Materials and Energy research Center (MERC) in Meshkindasht, Alborz, Islamic Republic (IR) of Iran. Original papers on nanometer-scale materials, devices, and technologies that utilized in biomedical science and technology are welcome.
- Surface Modification Strategies
- Nanomedicine, Diagnosis, and Therapy
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery Systems
- Toxicology and Risk Assessment of Nanomaterials
- Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Nanotechnology and Environmental Health
- Nanobiodevices and Biosensors
- Providing proper situation to exchange the recent scientific and technical developments and their applications challenges and opportunities in the field of nano-biomedical science and technology between the OIC member states
- Promoting joint cooperation and advancement between scientific, research, and technology centers of OIC member states with research and technology centers outside the OIC member states
- Strengthening the relations and technological collaborations inter/intra Islamic member states and improving transfer of experience among the academic researchers
- Transforming ideas into wealth and supporting production and development processes
- Training of qualified human resources in the field of nano-biomedical science and technology
- New approaches for promoting entrepreneurship and innovation initiatives in nano-biomedical science and technology
Focal Person of the Conference/WorkshopPresident
Dr. S. Mohammad M. Hadavi
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of INN, Materials and Energy research Center (MERC), Meshkindasht, Alborz, IR of Iran
Dr. Fatemeh S. Torknik
Head of INN Secretariat, Materials and Energy research Center (MERC), Meshkindasht, Alborz, IR of Iran
Support and Financial Assistance
It would be a privilege for us if organizations/institutes/associations could help INN with financial/moral supports. We believe that this collaboration could immensely improve the quality of the conference/workshop for both collaborators and audiences. Please contact the INN Secretariat: email@example.com.
Non-Iranian sponsors: Please contact the INN Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local (Iranian) sponsors: Please consider here.
Bank Name: Bank Tejarat, Karaj Main Branch, Code 3925
Holder Name (Account Name): Materials and energy Research center (MERC)
Account No. : 4197222765
Swift Code: BTEJIRTHKRJ
There is no registration fee for keynote speakers.
Registration fee for foreign participants will be received on desk at the conference/workshop venue.
The registration fee (Regular) includes the board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), lodging (guest house), and airport pick-and-drop service on arrival and departure, information & schedules pamphlet, admission and access to all oral sessions, poster sessions, exhibit area, coffee/tea & cake breaks, a set including bag, pen, etc., conference gift, copy of the book or DVD conference/workshop proceedings, the conference/workshop opening and closing ceremonies, the conference/workshop keynote presentation, and the conference/workshop honors assembly.
Registration fee for Iranian participants has to be paid through the bank transfer.
The registration fee (Iranian Participants/Students) includes the information & schedules pamphlet, admission and access to all oral sessions, poster sessions, exhibit area, lunch and coffee/tea & cake breaks, a set including bag, pen, etc., conference gift, copy of the book or DVD conference/workshop proceedings, the conference/workshop opening and closing ceremonies, and the conference/workshop keynote presentation. However, please consider that author(s) and co-author(s) is/are not allowed to be Accompanying Person(s). After sending your registration payment by bank transfer, please scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to: email@example.com. If the remittance covers more than one person, please inform us of the name for each participant.
If you require an invoice for the payment, please contact the INN Secretariat. Receipts will be provided at the conference venue.
|Up to 23 April 2017||After 23 April 2017|
|3,000,000 Rials||5,000,000 Rials|
|1,500,000 Rials||2,500,000 Rials|
Bank Transfer for Local Participants
Bank Name: Bank Melli Iran (Siba)- Alvand Street Branch
Holder Name (Account Owner): Materials and energy Research center (MERC)
ID Account: 51002357
Account No. : 2172069002008
Iran Banking Network (Sheba code): IR910170000002172069002008
Registration Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be sent in writing by email to F.S. Torknik at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations will be assessed an IR Iran Rials 1,500,000 fee.
Accommodation & more details
INN will be providing flight ticket, free board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and coffee/tea & cake breaks), lodging, and airport pick-and-drop service on arrival and departure to “non-Iranian” keynote speakers.
Foreign General Speakers and Authors
Travel grants are not available for foreign participants from the OIC member states.
ECOSF will provide economical return air tickets to ten experts/scientists of ECO countries (Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kirgiz, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Pakistan, and Uzbekistan).
Iranian Speakers and Authors
Travel grants are not available for Iranian participants.
The official language of the conference/workshop is English.
Badges and Security
It is essential that you wear your personal badge at all times, while attending the conference/workshop, because it is the official entrance pass to the scientific sessions of MERC and INN.
Attendance certificates will be issued by the conference/workshop organizers and given to registered participants at the end of the conference/workshop.
Presentation Certificate for Speakers and Authors
Presentation’ certificates will be issued and awarded to the conference/workshop speakers and authors at the end of the presentation session.
Ms. Dr. F.S. Torknik, Head of INN Secretariat, Materials and Energy research Center (MERC), Meshkindasht, Alborz, IR of Iran
Tel: +98 (26) 36280040-9
Fax: +98 (26) 36201888
- Download application form from here.
- Read instructions in the application form carefully and submit properly filled form to email@example.com. Foreign participants/Speakers must submit a scanned copy of first three pages of their passport along with the application form.
- Original full scientific/review papers and research/technical notes will be nominated for publication in the following journals after going through the regular/prompt peer review process. The required instructions for manuscript submission will be sent directly to the authors after the closing of registration. Download extended abstract format form from here.
ACERP.ir IJE.ir JREE.ir
- Selected participants/speakers will be notified by email. Therefore, candidates are required to regularly check their emails.
Organizers & Sponsors
OrganizersMaterials and Energy Research Center (MERC)
From Google map
Dr. S. Mohammad M. HadaviCEO of INN, Materials and Energy research Center (MERC), Karaj, Alborz, IR of Iran
Tel: +98 (26) 36280050-51
Fax: +98 (26) 36201888
Ms. Dr. Fatemeh S. TorknikHead of INN Secretariat, Materials and Energy research Center (MERC), Karaj, Alborz, IR of Iran
Fax: +98-26-36201888, +98-26-36280029
Materials and Energy Research Center (MERC), Imam Khomeini Blvd., Meshkindasht, Karaj, Alborz, Postal Code: 31787-316, I.R. Iran